- 45 min
- 1 h 15 min
- 18 mini cheeseburgers
- 6 portobellini mushrooms (mini portobellos), grilled
- Steak spices to taste
- Armstrong Havarti Cheese slices
- Honey mustard
- Basil leaves, chopped
- 1 English cucumber, cut into thin strips using a peeler, or julienned
- 454 g (1 lb) ground veal
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) chopped cilantro
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) green jalapeño sauce
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp) salt
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- Armstrong Swiss Cheese slices
- Lime juice
- 454 g (1 lb) ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) chopped parsley
- 5 mL (1 tsp) harissa paste
- 5 mL (1 tsp) paprika
- 2.5 mL (½ tsp) cumin
- 2.5 mL (½ tsp) salt
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) olive oil
- Armstrong Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeño slices
- Spicy mustard
- Boston lettuce leaves
- In separate bowls, combine all ingredients for each burger patty recipe. Make 6 patties per meat mixture using a 30 mL (2 tbsp) ice cream scoop. Flatten slightly with hands.
- Preheat grill to high. Oil grate.
- Grill patties for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until they are well done. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill mushrooms evenly for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Garnish patties and mushrooms with cheese. Cook for about 1 additional minute. Keep warm.
- Grill buns. Spread condiments inside the buns. Place patties and mushrooms on bottom buns. Garnish to taste with suggested ingredients and cover with top halves of buns.