- 15 min
- 2h 30 min
- 4 - 6
For the marinade
- 230 mL (1 cup) chipotle salsa, store bought
- 115 mL (½ cup) pineapple juice
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) honey
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) lime juice 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) smoked paprika
- 5 mL (1 tsp) dried oregano
- 5 mL (1 tsp) cumin
- 2.5 mL (½ tsp) salt
- In a bowl, mix the ingredients for the marinade, add the pork, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Drain the pork and discard the rest of the marinade.
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat the olive oil over high heat and grill the slices of pork 5 minutes per side, until they are browned and caramelized. Cut the pork into strips and set aside.
- Pan fry the pineapple cubes until they are caramelized.
- Fill the tortillas with pork, pineapple, chipotle sauce, onion, cilantro, and Armstrong Spicy Tex Mex Shredded Cheese.