Skip to Content
- 20 min
- 35 min
Turkey Taco Quinoa Skillet
- 95 g (1 cup) quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 lime and its zest
- 5 ml (1 tsp) taco seasoning to taste
- 255 g (1 ½ cup) cooked turkey, diced
- 115 g (1 cup) Armstrong Mexican Fiesta Marble Cheddar Cheese with Jalapeño, diced
- 100 g (½ cup) black beans
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 15 g (½ cup) cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook quinoa for about 15 minutes or until tender.
- Cool under cold water and strain. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, mix quinoa with the other ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well and adjust seasoning.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve with tacos and sour cream.