- 10 min
- 20 min
- Heat a cast iron pan on medium heat. Add the bacon and cook until crispy (approximately 7 minutes) while stirring regularly.
- Remove bacon from pan and set aside. Keep the bacon fat in the pan.
- Preheat the oven at 200 °C (400 °F).
- In the same cast iron pan, cook the baby potatoes for 5 minutes, flipping them several times while scraping the bottom.
- Add the bacon and mix with the potatoes. Add the Armstrong old Cheddar shredded cheese and make four holes in the potato mix. Break an egg into each hole.
- Cook in the oven until the eggs are cooked but still runny (around 5 to 7 minutes).
- Garnish with fresh thyme and green onion, then add salt and pepper to taste.