- 10 min
- 22 min
- Preheat the oven to 200° C (400° F).
- In a pan over medium heat, cook the bacon about 2 minutes per side. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, and pesto. Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt a knob of butter in an ovenproof pan. Add the egg preparation and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes. Top with Armstrong Mozzarella cheese slices and cook for 5 to 6 minutes in the centre of the oven.
- Toast the English muffins and spread them with mayonnaise. Top each with slices of tomato, arugula, omelet portions, and 3 strips of bacon. Serve.