Skip to Content
- 10 min
- 20 min
- 12 muffins
Cheddar, Zucchini and Bacon Muffins
- 750 mL (3 cups) all-purpose flour
- 20 mL (4 tsp) baking powder
- 5 mL (1 tsp) cumin seeds
- 5 mL (1 tsp) of salt
- A pinch of baking soda
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1 cup (250 mL) grated zucchini
- 250 mL (1 cup) Armstrong Old Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 4 cooked bacon slices, roughly chopped
- 2 beaten eggs
- 250 mL (1 cup) buttermilk
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) melted butter
- Preheat the oven at 180 ºC (350 ºF).
- In a bowl, mix the flour with baking powder, cumin seeds, salt and baking soda.
- Add all the other ingredients of the recipe and stir until everything is combined.
- Fill 12 muffin cups that you have previously greased and cook in the center of the oven for 20 minutes.
Poached eggs in tomato sauce with Armstrong Cheddar Cheese
Eggs Benedict Casserole with Triple Cheddar Cheese
Mini Quiches with Ham, Peppers, Spinach, and Old Light Cheddar Cheese