- 5 min
- 13 min
- 60 mL (4 tbsp) butter
- 8 slices homestyle bread
- 8 slices Armstrong Medium Cheddar Cheese
- 500 mL (2 cups) store-bought pulled pork
- On a work surface, butter the slices of bread.
- Place a slice of Armstrong Medium Cheddar Cheese on the non-buttered side of 4 of the slices of bread. Top with pulled pork and then with a second slice of cheddar.
- Cover each grilled cheese half with the other slice of bread, buttered side up.
- In a large pan over medium-low heat, cook each grilled cheese on a knob of butter, 4 minutes on each side.