- 10 min
- 15 min
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice, zest, and hot sauce. Refrigerate.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the salt and pepper.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat, add the eggs and cook for 1 minute, stirring with a whisk or a fork until set. Remove from the pan.
- On a clean work surface split the muffins, toast them, and then spread each half with a small amount of the mayonnaise mixture. Place an equal amount of egg on 4 muffin halves and top with the sliced havarti and tomato.
- Put the top on each sandwich and microwave for 30 seconds to warm them and melt the cheese slightly.
- Serve warm.
- Want to make your sandwiches stand out? Discover our great tips here.