- 5 min
- 17 min
- 1 pizza dough, store-bought
- 125 mL (½ cup) béchamel sauce (or sour cream), store-bought
- 1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 100 g (1 cup) Armstrong Pizza Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- 4 asparagus stalks, cut in half lengthwise
- 250 mL (1 cup) cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 pinch Italian spices
- olive oil
- Fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 250º C (475º F).
- Spread the dough on a pizza pan (or cookie sheet).
- Top the dough with béchamel sauce, garlic, Armstrong Pizza Mozzarella Shredded Cheese, asparagus, and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with Italian spices and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook on the middle oven rack for 12 minutes.