This recipe for chicken wraps with ranch dressing is crunchy, refreshing, and just spicy enough, thanks to the great taste of our Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeño. Put one in your lunch bag for a delicious meal.
- 20 min
- 20 min + refrigeration time
For the ranch dressing
- 250 mL (1 cup) sour cream
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) chopped fresh dill
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 5 mL (1 tsp) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 mL (1/2 tsp) sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch cayenne pepper
For the wraps
- 6 whole-wheat wraps (20-cm diameter)
- 12 Armstrong Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeño slices
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, sliced
- 6 strips bacon, cooked until crisp
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) shredded carrots
- 2 green onions, sliced (green part only)
- Whisk all the spread ingredients together. Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for an hour or overnight to allow the flavours to develop.
- In a bowl, add the chicken breast slices, green onions, and 125 mL (1/2 cup) of the ranch dressing. Toss to combine. To assemble, lay the wraps flat on a work surface. Over each wrap, layer two slices of Armstrong Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeño, baby spinach, ranch chicken, bacon, and shredded carrots. Drizzle with more ranch dressing if desired, then roll the wrap tightly around the ingredients. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to half a day.