- 5 min
- 35 min
- 4 - 6
- Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F).
- In a pan over medium heat, sauté the sausage meat and the mushrooms in a drizzle of olive oil.
- In an ovenproof dish, combine the sausage and mushroom mixture with the thyme, cream, spinach, rigatoni, and half of the cheese. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with the remaining cheese. Cover with a layer of parchment paper and then with aluminium foil. Cook on the middle rack for 25 minutes, stirring midway through the cooking time.
- Remove the paper and aluminium foil. Continue cooking for 5 minutes. Serve.