- 10 min
- 20 min
- 1 pkg (375 g) Catelli Smart® Rotini
- 1 block (450 g) Armstrong Marble Cheddar Cheese, diced
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) Italian vinaigrette
- 4 cups (1 L) arugula
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) roasted red peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pancetta, cooked and diced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh basil, thinly sliced
- Cook rotini according to package directions; drain and let cool completely.
- In serving bowl, toss together rotini, cheese and vinaigrette until well coated. Stir in arugula, olives, red peppers, pancetta and basil.
- For a loaded antipasto salad, add jarred artichoke hearts, pickled pepperoncini and cubed salami or ham.