Skip to Content
- 15 min
- 35 min
- 6 - 8
- 454 g (1 lb) of lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 796 ml (28 oz) can of diced tomatoes
- 540 ml (19 oz.) can of kidney beans or black beans
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of chili powder
- 10 ml (2 tsp) of ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 840 ml (3 ½ cups) of chicken stock
- 285 g (10 oz) of macaroni pasta, or any other type
- 300 g (3 cups) of Armstrong Lactose free Marble Cheddar Cheese , grated
- Fresh coriander to taste
- In a large pan, cook the ground beef and onions in oil over medium-high heat in oil until golden.
- Add the chopped garlic and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. Carefully strain any excess grease.
- Add the diced tomatoes, kidney beans, black beans, chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper and chicken broth. Mix and bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook following the package instructions.
- Add the cheese and cook for another 5 minutes, or until the mix thickens.
- Garnish with chopped coriander.
All-in-One Chicken Rice with Cheddar
Lactose Free Mac and Cheese