Skip to Content
- 10 min
- 10 min
Corn on the Cob with Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream and Bacon
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) sour cream
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) mayonnaise
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) minced chives
- 2 mL (1/2 tsp) ground cumin
- 6 ears of corn, shucked and cooked, warm
- 4 slices bacon, cooked until crisp and chopped
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Armstrong Mild Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Fresh coriander leaves
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, chives, and cumin.
- Generously slather one ear of corn with some of the sour cream mixture, then sprinkle with bacon, shredded Armstrong Mild Cheddar Cheese, and coriander leaves. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Repeat to prepare all the corn, then serve right away.
Stuffed Peppers with Sausage and Mild Cheddar Cheese
Inside Out Old Cheddar Cheese Burger with Cheesy Zucchini Fries
Barbecued Chicken Quesadillas with Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeño