Skip to Content
- 10 min
- 10 min
Corn on the Cob with Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream and Bacon
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) sour cream
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) mayonnaise
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) minced chives
- 2 mL (1/2 tsp) ground cumin
- 6 ears of corn, shucked and cooked, warm
- 4 slices bacon, cooked until crisp and chopped
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Armstrong Mild Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Fresh coriander leaves
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, chives, and cumin.
- Generously slather one ear of corn with some of the sour cream mixture, then sprinkle with bacon, shredded Armstrong Mild Cheddar Cheese, and coriander leaves. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Repeat to prepare all the corn, then serve right away.
Stuffed Peppers with Sausage and Mild Cheddar Cheese
Grilled Cheese on a Maple Bacon and Green Apple Fritter
Barbecued Chicken Quesadillas with Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeño