- 15 min
- 30 min
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F), placing the rack in the middle.
- In a bowl, beat eggs with cream, salt and pepper.
- Add bacon, cottage cheese, minced green onions and rosemary. Stir until fully combined.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and pour 60 mL (¼ cup) of the egg mixture into each.
- Garnish with shredded Old Cheddar Cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool slightly and serve.
- Whether it's for breakfast, brunch, aperitifs or dinner, you're sure to find a use for our Cheddar! Smoked, old, marbled, mild or light and in various formats, our Cheddar cheese is perfect for any occasion!