- 10 min
- 30 min
- 12 muffins
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Add sausages to a skillet over medium high heat. Stir to crumble sausage. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Add onions, green peppers, red peppers and jalapeno to skillet and continue to cook, stirring frequently for an additional 4 minutes or until sausage is cooked and vegetables are softened.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs. Stir in sausage mixture, Armstrong Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeño and red pepper chili flakes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Ladle egg mixture into muffin tin until almost full.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin.
A recipe developed by our foodie influencer Simply Stacie