Skip to Content
- 10 min
- 25 min
Onion Soup Flavoured Burger
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) butter
- 2 medium-sized yellow onions, peeled and minced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) honey
- Salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 675g (1 ½ lbs) lean ground beef
- One small packet of dehydrated onion soup mix
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 to 8 slices of Armstrong Swiss Cheese
- In a pot, melt the butter and sauté the onions on medium heat for 5 minutes. Add the honey, salt, and pepper, and cook until caramelized.
- Preheat the barbecue to medium heat. Oil the grill.
- Mix the ground beef with the dehydrated onion soup mix. With your hands or a hamburger-press, shape four patties with the meat.
- Grill the patties 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until well done. Add salt and pepper.
- Grill the buns. Place the patties on the base buns and garnish with Armstrong sliced Swiss cheese and caramelized onions. Close the buns.
Chicken Chipotle Burger with Avocado Cream