Skip to Content
- 10 min
- 1 hr
- 4 small sweet potatoes (ideally pre-cooked)
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) olive oil
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) ground cumin
- 250 ml (1 cup) Armstrong Mozza Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- Your choice of toppings: Chili, grilled steak, pulled pork or chicken, salsa verde, Pico de Gallo, sour cream, green onions, avocados…
- Preheat the oven to 190 °C (375 °F).
- With a fork, pierce the sweet potatoes a few times and place in an oven-safe dish. Sprinkle with ground cumin.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for approximately 45 minutes, then let cool enough to handle.
- On a cutting board, cut the sweet potatoes in two, then cut the halves in two again (4 quarters per potato).
- Scoop out the insides, leaving around ¾ cm of potato on the skin. Brush with olive oil. Increase the heat of the oven to 425 °F and roast the sweet potato quarters for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with Armstrong Mozza Cheddar Shredded Cheese. Cook in the oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of toppings.