- 10 min
- 20 min
- 12 bites
- Preheat the oven to 200o C (400o F).
- Butter the slices of bread on one side and toast them in a non-stick frying pan for a few minutes. Cut the bread to form two squares with each slice.
- Spread some mustard on each half-slice of bread. Top with a slice of smoked meat, a slice of pickle, and some marinated pepper, then cover with the other slice of bread.
- Repeat the steps for each miniature croque-monsieur.
- Sprinkle with Armstrong Smoky Spicy Shredded Cheese and cook in the oven until the cheese is melted and lightly golden.