- 15 min
- 1 hr 10 min
- 4 - 6
- 340 g (¾ lb) ground beef
- 340 g (¾ lb) ground pork
- 60 ml (¼ cup) ketchup
- 125 ml (½ cup) Panko breadcrumbs
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) steak spice seasoning
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) Dijon mustard
- 1 egg
- 75 g (¾ cup) Armstrong Mozza Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 12 bacon slices
- Rosemary, thyme or sage for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Mix the meat, ketchup, breadcrumbs, steak seasoning, Dijon mustard and egg in a bowl with your hands until smooth.
- Form a cylinder with the mixture that is about 18 cm (7 in) long on the baking sheet. Leave an opening on top to stuff with Armstrong Mozza Cheddar shredded cheese and then seal it shut.
- Spread or weave the bacon on top of the bread.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh herbs for special occasions.
Optional: Serve with oven-roasted potatoes and broccoli.