Skip to Content
- 18 min
- 38 min
- 454 g (16 oz) pizza dough
- 50 g (3 ½ tbsp) tomato sauce
- ¼ tsp garlic chili sauce
- 200 g (7 oz) frozen baby ice shrimp, thawed and drained
- 100 g (3.5 oz) Armstrong Pizza Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 10 g (0.35 oz) green pepper, minced
- 10 g (0.35 oz) minced shallot
- 10 g (0.35 oz) green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sauté shallot and green pepper in olive oil until soft.
- Mix together sautéed shallot, peppers, shrimp, chili sauce, and tomato sauce.
- Roll pizza dough into 18 x 10 inch squares. Cut into 6 x 5 inch rectangles.
- Spread 50 g (3 ½ tbsp) shrimp mixture evenly over rectangles leaving about ½ to 1 inch border.
- Add 25 g (0.88 oz) cheese to the top of shrimp mixture.
- Brush edges of the pizza dough with water.
- Fold rectangles half crosswise and press edges with a fork.
- Bake at 400°F for 15-18 minutes until light golden in colour.
Extra Old Cheddar Cheese Pretzel Bun Sliders
Grilled Cheese on a Maple Bacon and Green Apple Fritter
Barbecued Chicken Quesadillas with Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeño