Skip to Content
- 10 min
- 35 min
- 1/2 cauliflower, grated
- 1 sweet potato, grated
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) parsley, minced
- 180 mL (2/3 cup) breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 5 mL (1 tsp) Old Bay seasoning
- 250 mL (1 cup) Armstrong Havarti cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and season. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Form nuggets by pressing the mixture between your palms.
- Bake on the middle rack for 25 minutes.
Mini Hawaiian Pizzas with Maple Bacon and Havarti Cheese
Nachos with Pulled Pork and Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeño